Monday, November 4, 2013

The First One

Booya! 

I'm just celebrating the excitement I felt all day since announcing the launch date of Jaylalas. Seeing all the Facebook likes made me so happy! 


So I came skipping home from work with inspiration in the pants! And thought today would be a good day to kick start this blog. 


Jaylalas is an Etsy shop of hand painted and hand made items, like painted wine glasses and notebooks. It is everything I love painting, on things that people will really use. The line is ocean inspired, mainly by the beautiful creatures that live in the water. Boy do I really love a good sea turtle!


The shop is also a really big step for me as a person. A step in the direction of my dreams! (Cue corny music). But really, these past few months have been a whole new life for me and putting Jaylalas in motion has been a huge part of that. 


More on all that later! In the meantime, I'm busy duplicating the stemless sea turtle wine glasses since there was hype for them earlier. Hype! 



Hand painted stemless wine glasses! Available on Etsy Dec 1, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment