Thursday, November 7, 2013

Reach for the Moon

I've got to admit that I've been super excited about Jaylalas the past few days because of the online attention from my posts. The last time I looked at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest all in a day was um, never. Although I will admit to spending way too many hours on Pinterest.

Thanks to everyone who retweeted/shared/liked or whatever else!

So all day I have been craving some Jaylalas time. I finally just squeezed in an hour and it felt really good. I have been brainstorming ideas for a more "manly" item (think it's going to be along the line of sports teams!) and how to logistically ship orders. It's crazy how the more work I seem to do for the shop, the more things I discover still need to be done. The final stages of the Jaylalas debut have been a mixture of nerves, anticipation and extreme excitement. Mostly excitement!



If any Cuse AD majors are reading, do you guys remember this? Thanks to Donna Greene for the graduation gift many years ago! I've probably looked at it every day since.

This sits on my desk as a little nudge. I have a tendency to doubt myself big time,  but quotes like this remind me to keep fighting that fight.

So next time you're also worried that no one will like your work or store name or want to read your blog (ha no, not me... okay, yes me), just remember-

"Reach for the moon, if you miss it you will land among the stars. "

No comments:

Post a Comment